Saturday, May 2, 2020

Sunday Funday



Hello friends!
This week has been on and off rain.
It's crazy that it's raining late this year.
Last year's Spring time was a lot of rain. 

The rain stopped for a little bit so we decided to go for a walk/biking again for
the second time.
Officially next week the rules are going to be less strict. 
We can finally do more of this walking if the weather cooperates. 

I don't know anymore what to expect next. 
Our life right now still feels surreal. 
I would do anything just to get back to normal.
I feel a little sad, especially hearing that the kids school are officially 
cancelled the rest of the year. 

I feel so bad for these kids :(
But, I'm grateful I don't have to worry about them too much.
Because, I know they are home and safe with me.



The little things. 





It was a beautiful day!





Ohh..I finally decided to make a new Instagram just for food!!!
This makes me excited. 
I have somewhere to share my love for food!!




Today was grilling day!
I picked up these Ready grill meat from the Italian Grocery. 
They have amazing selections!


It's so nice that hubby had a long week off.
Tonight he's back to work though!




Look at these deliciousness!!



What's your favorite food to grill???

I hope you are having a good weekend.

xoxo
-Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment