Friday, May 28, 2021

Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site

 After all the rain we got these past few weeks.

We finally got to enjoy the outdoors!

They weather still keeps on going back and forth temperature wise 

which I hate. (oh well)

I'm just grateful we got to enjoy one day outside!




We went Hiking and Visited Bothwell Lodge.
It's located in Sedalia about 30 mins from Warrensburg.





I've gotten used to the amazing views in Europe.
It may not be as close but I love outdoors.
I will always find beauty everywhere.



The hike was not bad. 
The boys did amazing.
There was some Steep hill but they did fine!


Good that it wasn't that hot yet.
There's some breeze but not too bad!



The hike was about 30 mins loop.
It did felt like we were lost, but were not.


We also visited the Bothwell lodge. 
Unfortunately we didn't get to go inside and have a tour. 
Maybe next time we'll plan ahead and make reservation.



It was pretty outside.



It was still a good place to visit!






I have been fascinated with history lately so this was so interesting.




It was a good day to be outside!

I hope you had a good weekend.

xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment