Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Feeling Lucky!



You all probably know this already...
I don't cook all the these yummy food 100%

On weekends, me and Hubby cook together and whatever I make
during the week is nothing to what me and hubby make together.
Feels like we are such a good team in the kitchen!
There is some arguing of course because we cook differently but its fun because 
we learn from each other!
Most of the time it's our bonding time.
..And we love it!

When I crave for something he make sure it happens, perfectly as I imagined.

How did I get so lucky?




Anyways, few weekends ago he made us 
Homemade Pork Tenderloin Sandwich.
Like always he did not have measurements or specific recipe for this.
Maybe next time we make it I will write it down.

It was AMAZING!





Perfect for Vikings and Sunday Dinner.





What is your thoughts about this?
I thought it was okay...


Last weekend, 
It was a rainy one.
I was craving for Steak, we couldn't grill 
but hubby still made it happened.



He Pan-seared it in the Cast Iron Skillet.
Gordon Ramsay style. ;)




We made Brussels Sprout for Side.


It was so so good!!!

I like it when steak is cooked this way!
What's yours??


xoxo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment