Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year's Eve

 

Happy New year Everyone!

I hope you all had a good one.



We spent Another intimate Holiday.
Just us and Family.
I think its the best thing to do these days.
I still wanted to make it special so we got these cute decorations.
Especially for the Dinner table.

I loved it!





These cute cupcakes from Hy-vee!


I made this Filipino dessert that is perfect for the occasion.
Everyone may not be a fan, but I love it!


Recipe ( HERE  )




Ube Biko!
So good.




The dessert table.




Can't forget the Filipino tradition of having
 Round Fruits to represents prosperity.



For Dinner, we made this Sausage wreaths again.
We love it and still had some to make so we decided to just make it.




Filipino Pork BBQ in a stick.




Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein  ( Recipe HERE )
Filipino Macaroni Salad ( Recipe HERE )

For the Side dishes.

We definitely had a lot of Asian food and I love it.





Have an awesome 2022!!

xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment