Saturday, March 7, 2015

Filipino-Stlye Chicken Macaroni Salad

 
Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a good weekend, The weather last weekend was amazing!
 
Since it's so nice outside we decided to grill some steaks, and I was craving for this salad so I decided to make it, it's a really good side dish.
 
This dish is typically served during Filipino gatherings, Special occasions, Fiesta. This is one of my favorite dish, And one of the things I love about this is that It's so easy to make and I don't need to go to Asian store just to get the ingredients.
 
 
 
 

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. Elbow Macaroni
  • 1 lb. Chicken
  • 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
  • 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits,drained
  • 1/2 Cup Condensed milk
  • 1 Cup Minced Carrots
  • 3/4 Cup Raisins
  • 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
  • Salt and Pepper to taste.
  • Water
Directions:
  • Boil water and cook elbow macaroni according to package instructions, and set aside
  • In a pot, add chicken and add enough water to cover. Bring the water to boil then add some salt and pepper. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until cooked through
  • Drain from liquid, Allow to completely cool diced or shred and set aside
  • In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, carrots, cheese, raisins, mayonnaise, condensed milk.
  • Gently stir together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
 
Enjoy! :)
 



After an hour we were ready to eat so hubby started grilling steaks, He made these awesome Bacon-wrapped asparagus too, It's so easy to make you just cut the stems and seasoned it and then wrapped it with bacon.
 
 
 
It was a great meal, I couldn't be more satisfied.
Everything was perfect!

 
 
After dinner I went to my Friend's Facial/Skin Care Mary K party.
It was fun, I love having some girls time sometimes.
 
 
And I'm really starting to love Mary K products. The first thing I got from them was their Liquid Foundation and I just can't believe how awesome it is so I decided to try more products So far, It's good!
 
 
Have you tried this product? Its awesome! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment