Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Delicious Spinach Salad!


Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great week, Feels like I haven't post in forever.
Just been enjoying the beautiful weather these days with little man, and trying to log off more often. It feels good to do sometimes.


I had a really delicious lunch today, and so easy to make too!
We are doing so good on eating better these past weeks which is really good! less eating out and eating more fresh food.


We did grocery shopping this weekend, I just can't help and smile how our groceries changed, I remember when I first got here, Most of our groceries are frozen microwavable food! And now half of it is fresh, veggies and fruits. There's still some not so healthy stuff but I love this lifestyle change that me and my husband made.






Anyway, For lunch today I had Spinach salad. I chopped some mango and added some chicken, pecans and I had it with ranch dressing.
It was so good! I could eat this everyday! :)



xoxo
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment