Friday, March 20, 2015

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

 
It's Officially Spring even though mother nature can't make up her mind yet, I'm so happy that warm weather is coming. I'm looking forward for flowers, sunshine and lots of outdoor fun.
 
 
 
 
Since I started my Blog late last year, I decided I'm going to start posting some of my favorite places/occasions from this past few years. I love pictures so much so I always have tons of it.
 
 

 
 
Spring last year we decided to spend a weekend at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina It was a great time.


 
We were suppose to go there for my birthday but since the weather can't cooperate and make me happy...haha We decided to move it. It wasn't the perfect weather for the beach, But I'm so glad we went. Everything turned out perfect that day.




 
We decided to stay at Ocean Reef Resort and I thought it was the perfect place to stay.
We literally can just stay there at our room and have some drinks at balcony and watch the sunset.

 
After we drop all of our stuff, We decided to go to Ripley's Aquarium.
I like going to Aquariums every time I go to the beach, There's something about seeing fishes and shark that makes me happy. And so little man can have fun too! :)


 



 
So many sharks!








 
After going to the Aquarium we went for a walk around the Broadway which was so nice, There's so many things to do. There's a lot of shops, restaurants and museums are just walking distance.

 
This was one of the reasons why I really want to go to Myrtle Beach, Because I really want to see this museum. Going inside was not important for me, I just want to have a picture in front of it. haha!
How cool is that?
Upside down building.



I was so amazed.
 

 

 

 
For dinner, We decided to try Captain George's Seafood.
It's a Buffet Restaurant, I thought it's a little expensive but with the quality of their food it's worth it. I would go back there again.
 
 
 
On our last day, We decided to spend the rest of our time at the resort.
If we didn't have anything else planned I could just stay there the whole time we were there, The resort was so nice.
 

 
Sunrise, I wish I woke up a little more early.
But this was such a beautiful thing to see. I wish I could see this more often.

 
It was a little chilly but we still spent a little time at the pool
this kiddie pool was so cute, It was too cold for little man to swim though.


 
Their indoor pools was so nice too, It wasn't that cold.
 





 
It was such a beautiful day.

 


 

 
Before leaving we went for a quick walk at the beach, It was a little warm that time.


 











 
It was a really good weekend. We don't have any plans yet for this year.
But I know we are going to beach at least once this year.
Where do you think we should go?
 
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment