Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cold Spring Day.





 It was such a beautiful day Saturday even though It was a little chilly, I thought we would be able to go to park but we changed our mind.
 
So we just decided to go for a ride get our craving fix, watch Netflix and relax!
 
It was a good day.
 


I love how these trees look in spring they are so beautiful!
 



 
We were craving for Fried chicken so we decided to just get some from KFC, I like It better than Popeyes.
 
 
 
Finally got to try their chocolate cake too, It was the moist cake I've ever had for a while, I promise it was really good!
 

I have been wanting to try these too, The taste didn't seem new to me though.
I been having Mike's hard lemonade a lot and it taste pretty much the same. But this was really good though.
 
Hope you had a good Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment