Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Year's Eve.


2023!!

I still can't believe that a New year is here. 
Feels like it we were just welcoming 2022.




Holiday's like these,
I like to make it special.
In the simpliest but nicest that I can.



Love the Table setting I did.
All from Hobby Lobby!




For Cupcakes,
Hubby picked it up from Hyvee
Good for the Kids!





For desserts this year.
I picked the easy ones.
Since I didn't have all the time to make Homemade desserts.
..And you know what,
It was nice!
I wasn't feeling pressured to get it done on time!

Of course, 
We had to have the Traditional Fruit Platter.



We had Champagne this year.
For a change!

It was ok.





For Appetizer.
Me and hubby made this Salami Roll ups.
Definitely challenging to make!
Recipe will be up soon!




For Side dishes I made my Favorite
Pesto Tortellini!
So so good!!



And we added some Shrimp platter.
We definitely tried to make this Dinner as the easiest to make!
Such a great idea!



We had dinner early and relaxed until the midnight!

It was a great New Year's Eve!!


xo

-Jen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment