Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pesto Tortellini with Fresh Mozzarella & Grape Tomatoes



The other day I made this delicious Salad ( Tomato Avocado Mozzarella Salad )
I'm obsessed with fresh ingredients lately so I made a different version of it.
I added Pasta.
 I have been going to Italian store every week and I love it. 
So.. I'm going to try to make more good Italian dishes every time I get a chance.

Anyways..
It's crazy, we've been here for exactly one year. 
Where did the time go?
I will definitely share a little bit of how the one year went.
But, I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I did.

Buon Apetito!






Pesto Tortellini with Fresh Mozzarella & Grape Tomatoes



INGREDIENTS

2 (8.8-ounce) packages Ricotta-Spinach Tortellini 
1/4 cup  Pesto Sauce
1/4 cup  Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
3 cups of fresh cherry tomatoes 
2 cups of mini fresh mozzarella balls  

DIRECTIONS 

1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instruction, about 14 minutes. Drain.

2. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil and pesto until well combined. Add cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and cooled pasta to bowl. Toss to coat. Stir in salami if desired. 

3. Serve chilled 





Enjoy!

xo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment