Thursday, November 2, 2017

Beef Tips and Gravy (Crock pot)




Happy Friday!!!
How was your week?
I hope it was short and good. 

Hubby has been so good with joining me with my Vegetarian diet.
Especially during the week.
During the weekend though we still do eat a little bit of meat.
I think that's okay..
I mean, Balance.. right??

This Dish is so..soo good guys.
I usually feel like crap every time I eat meat but this one
Not really. 

So comforting, Perfect when its starting to get cold outside. 
I love love my Crockpot.
Highly recommend making this. 
Let me know what you guys think!



Beef Tips and Gravy (Crock pot) 

Ingredients:

1 1/2 lbs beef chuck roast 
1 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning (optional) 
1 package of dry onion soup mix 
1 10.5 oz can of cream of mushroom soup lower sodium 
1 14 oz can of beef broth low sodium 


Instructions:

1. In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine dry onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Whisk to combine (don't worry if there are lumps, they will come out as it cooks). 

2. Cut beef into about 1 1/2-inch cubes. 

3. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on beef. 

4. Add meat to crock pot and give it all a good stir. 

5. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. You can serve this up just as it is when it is ready or you can easily thicken up the gravy part. 

6. In a medium pot, melt two tablespoons of butter. 

7. Once it is melted, add in about 3 heaping tablespoons of flour. 

8. Whisk it together until smooth. 

9. Then pour in 2 cups of the beef broth mixture into the butter/flour mixture. 

10. Whisk it again until smooth, then bring the heat up to high (while whisking briskly the whole time.) It should quickly begin to thicken. 

11. Once it gets to your desired thickness, take it off the heat and pour it back into your crock pot. 

12. Then add the beef tips back in. 

13. Served with Mashed potatoes or rice. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment