Saturday, November 18, 2017

Hard Rock Cafe Florence


Our trip in Florence has been so awesome

Our trip won't be complete though without trying amazing food the city has to offer


Italian food would be awesome.
But, I found on Trip advisor that there's Hard Rock Cafe.
I do miss amazing American burger so we had to go!


I'm so glad we did.




 Just like any other restaurant.
We had to wait until it opened. 
Around 6 pm.
I'm so glad we didn't need reservations.




We started with some Appetizer platter and drinks.
Definitely American!



It was amazing!


The burger I had was so good.
I wish I can remember what it's called.





If you are craving for American food, Hard rock Cafe is definitely a good choice.

After dinner we head back to the hotel.
Need rest for our next destination.

Ciao,Ciao!

-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment