Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day 2023


I hope everyone had a great 

Valentine's Day!


This year Valentine's was during the week

so we celebrated before and after Valentine's during the weekend.

I like it that way!

It was great! 







My cutie giving me flowers.
He was my company the whole day on Valentine's!


The weekend before Valentines
Hubby made this amazing 
BBQ Charcuterie Board
We watched Football and it was amazing!


It was a Sparkling Moscato kind of the night!
Cheers!




On Valentine's Day 
Hubby Surprised me with these Beautiful Flowers and 
My favorite Chocolate Covered Strawberries that I got to share 
with my Boys.
It was so good!






This weekend we are celebrating more with more awesome food and wine!

Have a great weekend!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment