Saturday, February 4, 2023

Cabernet and Steak night.



It's very rare that I drink Red wine.
I am such a Prosecco girl that I don't drink anything else.



But tonight I felt like some Red wine,
Found this Cabernet at the grocery store.
After looking at all of the Red wine for
unnecessary amount of time.
I just went ahead and grab this. haha!
It was so good!


So happy I got to use my Wine stopper that I got from Cinque Terre.
I knew I would be able to use this!




It was a grilling day.
I cannot wait to do more of this in Spring.
Weather has been so weird and unpredictable so we just take advantage whenever we can.




Hubby made his special parmesan sauce for steak topping.
This Steak seriously doesn't need sauce.
But I missed it so I asked hubby if he could make it.

IT was perfect!


It was a great night, great weekend!


Ready for Superbowl???

Have a great week!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment