Tuesday, April 4, 2023

City Market KC

 


Ohhh Spring!
It's here.
My favorite time of the year. 

I'm so excited to be outside more!

We finally decided to go to the City Market in Kansas city.
I have been wanting to go so bad. 

It reminds me of the Market days that I go to in Italy.
I wish we are close to the City Market so I can go whenever I want.
But, its okay!



Fresh flowers!
Yessss



There is indoor and outdoor part of the Market.
Its actually bigger than I expected.



We head to my main destination.
The Italian Grocery.

It was a perfect day to go because they were doing Wine tasting.
Lucky me!



We brought one that I really liked.
It was some Peach Moscato.
Can't wait to try it!



It makes me so excited seeing all of my favorite Italian goodies!
Of course I had to get some of that Seafood Salad!






..And we had some Gelato!
Yum yum.
Mine is the Blueberry ones and my little boy picked a Raspberry ones.

It was both good!!


So exciting that there's a Filipino Bistro.
Next time we will try it for sure!



It was so busy so we just decided to get some Pizza for the ride home.
It was good!



It was a great day!

Happy Weekend!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment