Thursday, April 13, 2023

Carrabba's Italian Grill

 

It has been such a great month celebrating my Birthday!
But the month won't be complete without an Italian food.

Last year was amazing.

It was great I would definitely wanna go back,
This year I wanted to try somewhere else
Eating pretty much the same thing.
My favorites!
I'll never get tired of it!




This year we went to Carrabba's!
Our first time!

It was great!!!


Started off with some Prosecco and Bread.




Appetizer was Calamari of course
Then side Salad before the main dish.
It was all great!

Hubby had some Chicken and he loved it.
The sauce was bomb!




Of course I had my favorite Seafood Pasta!

It was amazing!



Of course had some Tiramisu for Dessert!


It's a hard decision if I have to pick which restaurant is better...
But I definitely recommend both!

What an amazing day!!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment