Sunday, September 10, 2023

Titanic Museum (Branson)


I can't believe Summer is almost over.
I have mixed feelings about it.
I can't believe how fast it went by,
I just wish it lasted a little longer,

Before Summer ends,
We took our last Summer trip.
It was such a blast!




We went to Branson!
Finally!!





I love how touristy it was.
I mean, that could mean crowded 
But it wasn't bad!





Our first Stop!


I have been wanting to go,
I am so happy we finally did.




Look how Stunning this looks.
Looks like exactly like it.



It's not allowed to take pictures on the first floor but after these stairs you can.



I had a mixed feelings about it.
Of course, it wasn't something fun 
It was more sad but also very interesting to see.






If you are very interested with the Titanic I highly recommend going at least once.
It was so worth it.




I had to get these and I loveeee it!!





Ahh..
What a dream.

It was a great day!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment