Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Top of the Rock


To be completely honest with you guys,
I absolutely underestimated Missouri.
I didn't think I will find these Beautiful, Amazing Spots here.

But yet, here I am.
Completely blown away with these things and places that we go to.

Our last amazing summer trip consists of a day trip to the 
Top of the Rock.

..And oh my god.
It was definitely one of the best!




We didn't stay at their lodge.
You can come visit for a day to explore.
I promise you, it could take ALL Day!



We paid for the Admission for the Nature heritage tour.



The ticket comes with a Golf cart tour that you get to drive and do on your own time.
Listen,
It was the best and the most fun ever!



Of course, Hubby drove and we got to explore the cave and see all of the amazing views and lots of waterfalls.




Then,
You get to stop by at the Bat cave,
Where you can order drinks and snacks.
How cool is that??




It was so Beautiful.






Lots of Beautiful spots to stop for Pictures.



IT was so amazing guys,
I cannot recommend it more..

JUST GO!!



xo



No comments:

Post a Comment