Wednesday, October 11, 2023

BURG FEST 2023

 

This is our second year coming to BURG FEST.

BURG FEST 2022

Last year was a blast,

Not that I am going to say that this year wasn't fun..

But I think we came on a wrong day.

This year went on a FRIDAY,  Schedule availability .

It seems like everything happens on the Saturday, which is the last day.

Anyways, I think it was still a fun time.



They have carnival this year, more food!
It seems bigger this year.





We tried few food.
This one is the Mexican corn in a cup.
It was okay, I think.
5/10



Look at these refreshing drinks!



Of course, 
Gotta have this!
The boys loved it





We walked around and took us about an hour to finish.
There is definitely more interesting stuff this year.




We love it.
I highly recommend going.

Have a good week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment