Tuesday, October 10, 2023

King's Chef Buffet (Warrensburg)





I have to say,
I can't believe it took us this long to eat at a Buffet after covid.

Yeah, we definitely waited til we are ready 
To be out there and eat stuff people touched.
..And I have no regrets.


King's Chef was very clean,
So impressive!



I absolutely came here for this.
It was really good!



The plate,
Ladies and gentlemen.
I shared it with the Hubby!



Next round,
Appetizer.
This was definitely good.
Tasted frozen but it was okay.




Next round was Main Dish.
I just put a bunch of Random dish on my plate and of course Rice..
I love it!



The dessert has decent amount of selection.
I just feel like,
I wish there's more.




I just picked Ice cream and put random stuff on it and it hit the spot after all the grease.

7/10 recommend it.

Have a good week!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment