Sunday, April 14, 2024

Homemade talian Dinner


Birthday weekend continues at home.
Homemade dinner made by hubby. 

Having a Birthday during the week kind of sucks
Because I can't celebrate with my boys 
So it has to continue on the weekend.





Started off with amazing Limoncello Spritz.




For Appetizer is this amazing 
Melon Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
Isn't it too pretty to eat?!!?


So easy to make 
You just need a Melon Baller, drizzled with Olive oil!

I swear this combo is just perfection!






We had Shrimp Rolls for Appetizer and a Side of Caesar Salad.

So good!




Hubby made my favorite Seafood Pasta.
I seem to be eating this every year for my Birthday.
We go to Italian Restaurant for the past few years,
This year though I wanted to change it up.
..And I know that my hubby makes a bomb version of it.
SO much better!!!






What an amazing Dinner.





Happy wifey here.

Happy weekend!!


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment