Saturday, July 22, 2017

Chrome Dome





It has been so hot here in Italy these days.
Summer is in full effect.
But, that's not going to stop me from exploring.

We decided to check out Chrome Dome in Aviano.
People call it Chrome Dome but its called 
Santuario Diocesano Madonna Del Monte.
Every time we drive through mountain highway we always see this church on the top and 
I've been wondering how it is up there.
..And it's gorgeous!


The view of Aviano.




There were so many beautiful flowers around it.



The church was open when we went.
I'm not sure if they are open all the time.
But, I heard there's a mass some days. 




Inside the church.


Quick prayer and we explored more outside.
It took us at least 40-45 minutes walking around the church.
There is hiking trail too.
If it wasn't too hot I would do it.
Maybe this fall?!



Such a beautiful church so glad we went to check it out.

Happy week friends.

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment