Saturday, July 1, 2017

Old Wild West Burger and Steakhouse (Italy)


This month marks our 8th Month in Italy.
It's crazy how time is flying.
It's still been surreal being here. 
So grateful to meet awesome people, See amazing places. 



I'm already starting to miss American foods though.
So, we decided to try the American style restaurant near.
I was so excited to try it.



They got a lot of stuff on their menu. 






Of course!
Beer!



We had some Appetizers and it was so good.
It has mozarella sticks, wings, onion rings and one other stuff I forgot.



I had a burger called French Burger, I know It was craving for some American burger
why did I ordered a French burger. haha!
It just sounded really good so that's what I ordered.  
It didn't disappoint though.
It was really good!
I highly recommend this place.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment