Sunday, July 30, 2017

Milan Eats.


I had the best time exploring Milan.  Exploring Milan )
One of the things I love about exploring is EAT!!! 
I just recently decided to change my diet but that is not going 
to stop me to try delicious food!

Our first Milan Food exploring is the Pizzeria near the hotel.
It was so nice to have a restaurant really really close by the restaurant.
We didn't really want to go somewhere far just yet.







 First, Wine!


I picked Vegetarian Pizza.
Hubby had some pizza too with some Meat on it.



This was so good.
Fresh, light, so delicious!



While we are exploring later that day.
We stopped near the Galleria for drinks and snack.

We were still full and just want to sit down 
So we just had couple of drinks and some food to share.







I'm trying to avoid meat so hubby ate the steak and I had some of the veggies.
It was good!












..And of course!
Gelato.
This was definitely one of the best Gelato I had.
It was so hot so Gelato was so perfect.
I had coconut and Mango flavor.







I definitely love our hotel especially their breakfast( Milan Hotel )
One of the best breakfast!
















I think I did good with my choices.
I still had my staple breakfast cheese, eggs, fruits, pastries.
No meat! haha!




 Trip in Milan is definitely one of my favorites.


I wonder where should we go next?

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment