Saturday, September 9, 2017

Lago di Santa do Croce



One week left until it's officially fall.
It's been definitely an awesome Summer. 
I wish I can enjoy more outdoor activity but I guess this is how it is 
in Italy.
Rainy.. It has been raining for 2 weeks straight. 
Hit and miss, Weather app is not even reliable anymore.
But, last Saturday I decided to just go ahead and explore even though the
weather app says its going to rain.

We went to Lago di Santa Croce.
It's 36 minutes away from where we live. 
...And it's gorgeous!





We went really early and there was not much people there. 
There were some tourist but they left right after we got there.



Cloudy of course but, It actually made it more beautiful.















There was a lot of boats on the lake and it was pretty.







It's been 1 week already since school started and I'm grateful to have 
quality time like these. 

I absolutely recommend this lake.
Stop by if you are close!




Ciao, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment