Saturday, September 16, 2017

Airforce Ball 2017



I have been wanting to go to an Airforce ball for a long time.
Especially here in Italy!
It's one of the pictures that I've seen before I got here that I just never thought
I would ever get to experience.
Dreams do come true...
That's been happening a lot since we got here and I'm so grateful!

The location of the ball was in Castel Brando.
We were late so it was dark already when we got there but I want to go 
at least one time to just enjoy the castle.



I've been dreaming to wear a dress like this and that came true that night.
It fits like it was meant for me. 
Definitely felt like a princess wearing it.





We didn't make it to the cocktail hour so we made it there just in time for dinner and the program.



Good thing we had time for selfies!






















The dinner was amazing of course.
Salad, Risotto, Ravioli, Chicken and potatoes for main dish and dessert.
I didn't know what's the name of it but its made like tiramisu. 
Delicious!
..And of course, lots of wine!



Pictures with friends.








...And lots more!
After the dinner there was a place downstairs that there's DJ and dancing.
We did that, so much fun!




 So grateful I get to experience this. 
..And grateful to experience it amazing people.




..And of course, My love. 



Ciao,Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment