Sunday, October 15, 2017

New Punjab (Indian Food)


Lately, I have been eating more seafood on my cheat days.
I do miss chicken sometimes. 
So even though its during the week.
I asked my friend to try the Indian restaurant not too far away from Aviano.
They open for lunch so it was perfect time after our work out!


Good thing we came there right when they opened because we were the first costumer.




The restaurant is a little bit dark inside.
But, I can say its still kid-friendly.





After we ordered they gave us something to munch on while waiting.
These sauces by the way are so good. 
I wish I asked what was it.
It was served with some kind of chips.
It looked like fries.





It didn't take long until our order came.
We ordered a Punjab Mix where there's 3 kinds of dish for 2 people.
It was all chicken.
Similar to a taste of Chicken curry.


It was really good.
The red one was a little spicy.
We ordered Lemon-Coconut rice too.
I was so obsessed with their Garlic Naan we had to order more!
It was fresh when they give it to you.
Just so good.
I definitely would want to come back and try other dishes.
Maybe, I'll try lamb next time!

Ciao!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment