Saturday, October 21, 2017

Pumpkin Festival Venzone (Festa della Zucca)



Every year, we have a tradition to go to a Pumpkin Patch.
I'm not sure if we can do that this year and that's okay.
Maybe we should start a different tradition while living here in Italy.

Anyways, last weekend we went to Venzone for Pumpkin festival!
My friend told me how fun and awesome it is so we went and check it out.



It's a cloudy day but you can see how nice the mountains looks!




We got there lunch time and it was packed already and parking was definitely not as easy.

It's so nice there!






Mummies that they found at the church after the 1976 earthquake!








The church was beautiful.
I love how being here makes me feel like I'm in a different era.
So beautiful.





The church.





Then the festival!
It was definitely packed.
But, that seems to be the normal thing here in Italy.
Food, Drinks, Music, crafts, all things Pumpkin is on the festival.










We tried Pizza, Beer, Pastries.. Pumpkin flavor of course.

I don't know if its just me but the stuff we tried doesn't taste the same as 
the Pumpkin stuff in the US.
IT was good though and the festival was really fun.
The kids had fun, We had fun. 
I highly recommend checking it out. :)







I also got to have my first Vin Brule.
Hot wine, perfect for this weather. 
It was good!



So much fun, I will definitely would come back again.

Ciao, Ciao.

-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment