Sunday, October 1, 2017

Verona, Italy




Oh Verona, What a beautiful city!
We finally got to go..
Even though most of the time the crowds made me annoyed.
It was definitely worth going. 



But, First!


Verona is just 2 hours away from us.
The drive was not too bad at all.
We found a parking garage right by the Arena and it was perfect. 





It's crazy how bad the crowd was this early.




The Arena.




Since it was so crowded already, We just went ahead and check out Juliet's house. (Casa di Giuletta)
The walk to the house was not too bad.
There's so many stores on your walk.
I was surprised to see American stores like Victoria secret, Disney store.
But, since it was crowded I didn't thought about going in.



Juliet's Balcony.
So amazing to see it myself.



A must: Rub the right boob for luck in fortune and LOVE! 
The line to get have a picture with her was hard but definitely worth it.

The original statue. 
It is now inside and nobody can touch it.
Because, if you look at it closely her right boob now got hole.
I'm not surprised since there's probably thousand people rubbed it!




We went inside her house and inside was not packed at all.
It was so nice inside.





The balcony!


Look at the crowd!























Romeo and Juliet's clothes.



The bed!





You can write letter to Juliet.
So nice!




 This gift store outside the house is so cute!





After Juliet's house.
We continued walking and explore Verona.
Not all part of Verona square was packed which was so nice.
I'm always going to find the Italian buildings so pretty.
So colorful even though they look so old.



On our walk.
We found a Gelato place. 
So we decided to stop and get some.
Of course!


I wish I tried this one. 
Looks interesting isn't?


I had the Biscotto Gelato.
Sooo good!
Probably one of the best flavors I had.
My favorite is Tiramisu flavor.
This one is really good.




We continued walking and found Castelvecchio.
What a beautiful Castle!


You can go inside to check out the museum.
But, we decided to not do that.
We relax and just sat outside the castle for a little bit.
It was so nice.







We continued walking at the bridge which has the beautiful view of Verona.





We saw some Locks there.
So, we decided to put ours there too.



Little man throw the key on the bridge!





We walked back by the square and decided to eat by the Arena.
It's so nice how its easy to find place to eat there.
I'm sure they all taste the same.
But, eating while having a nice view of the Arena and people walking by is actually
relaxing.



Wine!





Hubby had Gnocchi and I had seafood pasta.
My favorite.
Then we head home.


It was a nice time in Verona. 
If you have a chance, you should go!

Ciao, Ciao.








No comments:

Post a Comment