Saturday, June 16, 2018

Friend's going away dinner.






Few weeks ago one of our Friend's left Italia.
Before they leave they had a going away dinner and party.

We had dinner first at this restaurant in Aviano called La Locanda.
It's actually a hotel with a restaurant.
The hotel actually looks nice, they have a pool and the ambiance is just really nice and relaxing.
I heard their restaurant has good food.
Especially their ribs.. the most talked about ribs.
It's hard to find a good ribs here in Italy.
I love american style ribs, the saucy ones. I can make it at home (good thing)
But their ribs is amazing.
I highly recommend if you are craving for good ribs while you are here in Aviano.


Started with some Caprese Salad.
The Mozzarella, the tomatoes and pesto are just on point!


The ribs, You can get it by kilo.
You can get two of these if you can eat a lot.
But, honestly just half kilo (which pictured) is even enough for two people.


I had their Ravioli with white sauce.
So so good.
I highly recommend this restaurant.



Going to miss her so much!!!

xo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment