Saturday, June 2, 2018

Girls night



Girls night!!!

I love nights like these, I get to have girl time with my friends here in Italy.
Sometimes its healthy to have some girl talks especially with people that I trust and really 
comfortable on talking about anything. 
They literally have been awesome. 
I am so grateful to meet awesome people here.




Tonight's look.

Remember that time when we got to eat at the best seafood restaurant I've been to?
It was just January this year when we went and we decided to come back again.
It is still the best Seafood restaurant I've ever been to so I will never get tired of coming back.
The restaurant is called Due Lune in Aviano.
Seriously the best.


My favorite ladies.
One of our friend is leaving Italy soon.
So sad.










Best Seafood Pasta!


..And let's not forget about the Calamari.
So amazing!









We also had Sgroppino with our meal. 


Cin Cin!










After our dinner we went to the bar in Aviano for some more drinks.
It was such a fun night.

xo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment