Saturday, June 30, 2018

Paladin Winery (Girls Day)







Summer this year is going amazing.
Trying to do a lot of outdoor activities as much as I can.
It's becoming hotter and hotter for sure but days are going faster so I better just enjoy every minute.



Paladin Winery is definitely on the top of my favorite winery so far.
Went there for the second time with my gorgeous friends and we had a blast.





Not just because they have amazing wines.
But, the owners are amazing.
They are so friendly and just so nice.



They have delicious Prosecco!



With my gorgeous friends.
What a fun day.




How beautiful is this winery??





Another fun Wine tour and tasting.
I think I need to get another Wine storage though.

:)


Ciao, Ciao

Jen





Paladin Winery
(Cantine Paladin)

Address
Via Postumia,12, 33020 Annone Veneto VE




No comments:

Post a Comment