Saturday, June 8, 2019

Bibione Beach, Italy


Finally Summer!
My favorite time of the year. 

Spending time by the sun is my favorite!



Me and my loves decided to spend the day at the beach about an hour away.
Not too far.



It was such a beautiful day.




It was a HOT day.




But, not as crowded as I expected.


Finally time to relax.


We love hanging out by the front so I can see them swimming.




I think the boys had a great time.


Cheers!









After hanging out at the beach we decided to have dinner at the restaurant by the beach.
We had dinner there before and it didn't disappoint.

 I highly recommend if you are in Bibione beach!



Such a perfect day with my loves.


Definitely one of the best Seafood restaurants I ever ate at.





Everything was so fresh.

I hope we can come spend another day here at this beach for the last time next year before we leave.
Going to miss it so much!!

xoxo
-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment