Friday, June 14, 2019

Dreamy Wedding in Italy.


We got invited to a beautiful wedding.
This wedding is probably one of the most beautiful I've ever been to.

I mean.. Wedding in Italy? 
How perfect could that be??





Hubby works with the Groom.
He is part of the entourage!




When he got the invitation.




The location of the wedding is not too far from where we live.
Its in Maniago.
It's actually the first time I've ever been to this town.
We need to explore this town.
It's beautiful!





I only take a little bit of pictures.


The beautiful bride!




The Cocktail party.
It sucks that we only got to join them to that part. 
Since we couldn't stay any longer.
But, I had so much fun.


It rained!
But, you know... for an Asian like me. 
This only means good luck. :)






The Location was so beautiful I think even just taking indoor pictures is still good.





Friends.




..And the newlyweds.

It was such a lovely night.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment