Friday, June 7, 2019

Lake Bled Slovenia


Bled Slovenia!

We finally got to visit.
It was such a beautiful place to see.




Our day didn't go as planned though.
I'm such a planner. 
A perfectionist.
I love it when things going the way I wanted it to be.

But, Its not always like that (I know)
I just love that I have the best husband to go through things like this.
He's definitely the best.



We had a long delay on our Roadtrip to Lake Bled.
One of our tire blew up.
So bad. 

We thought about going around and forget about our plan.
But, After getting everything fixed we decided to just go ahead and 
continue our plan since we are already there.





It.. was all worth it.







Lake Bled was breathtaking.


Just so Beautiful.




I have never seen anything this Beautiful.









My boy. 
Still all smiles after a long day.


We got there before sunset and it was just a perfect little time to see the Castle.


..And no one was there anymore!






So grateful for this guy.
I mean, How did I get so lucky????



We walked around a little bit more.
Since the Castle is closed we couldn't do anything else.


It was still okay.


There was an event at the bottom of the Castle and we watched it for a little bit.
It was entertaining!



Before heading back we stopped by to eat dinner.
Pizza and Beers!



This was so yummy!

It was still such a good day!


xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. lake bohinj,

    ReplyDelete