Monday, September 2, 2019

Caprese Salad


Hello friends!
It's still taking me a little while to get my blog updated.
I have so many posts to go.
But, before I continue that...
I want to post something that is recent.

Life has finally slowed down. 
It has been the busiest few months of our life with vacations, special occasions
and with hubby leaving us for a little while, It's hard to find time.

We also have a year left in Italy.
It's crazy how fast days are going. 
I need to slow down more and enjoy every moment more than ever.

Going to miss Italy so much.
So grateful to be here.

Going to miss REAL Italian food most especially!
I've been loving Caprese salad these days!

Very Easy and quick to make!


Probably the easiest recipe ever.
Just need to cut up Tomatoes, Mozzarella, put some salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil.
Add some basil for some color and there you go!


I don't think I will ever get tired of this!



Ahh... Italia.
You are beautiful.


Have a good weekend!!

Ciao,Ciao!

-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment