Saturday, September 14, 2019

Regno dei Desideri (Oderzo)


Hello Friends!!
How's your weekend going???

Our weekend is going good.
I decided to take the boys somewhere fun today. 
My son has a theme each day and for Sunday he wants it to be Sunday Fun-day. 
He's giving me a little pressure making sure every day is perfect. 
So far.. I think I'm doing a good job.
All we do is try right?





We went to this Indoor playground when hubby was here but we didn't enjoy it all.
It was so crowded it just gaves us anxiety while being there.
So I thought. why not try going on a Sunday when it just opened. 

We got there right when it opened and it was the best idea ever!!



We almost have the place all to ourselves!







This bumpy car is so fun!
He loved it.


My baby.


They also got area for little kids. 
It's perfect because its fenced.








Also some things that grown up can join.



The boys had an amazing time there.




I highly recommend this place!


You can also take a break..have a coffee, snack or drink.




Me and my friend  enjoyed the quiet time while the boys are having fun.




Since it was already lunch time we decided to have lunch there.
They have good selection for food!
I swear it did not disappoint!







After lunch we hang out a little bit more.



Oh.. To be a kid again.



My god son.
I think he is also having a good day.




My loves.

It was an amazing day, I don't mind coming back again and again. 

Go check it out guys!!

Regno dei desideri in Ordezo.
Have fun!!

Ciao!
-Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment