Sunday, September 8, 2019

Grape Harvest 2019


Our last Grape Harvest!
I still can't believe its our last. 

I still remember last year like it was just yesterday.
It's sad that hubby didn't get to come to the last one.



It's different this year, it was still pretty warm.





This year we picked green grapes!
How awesome does this grapes look??





Just me and my boys and we went with my friend.


We went to same winery like last year and this winery is still my favorite. 
This is probably my 5th time coming here. haha!!



I love how they make it fun for everyone.


Especially for the kids.

The boys played there all day.
I was a little anxious because there was too much kids.
But, no one got hurt so that's good!
haha




Prosecco while watching the kids!






Around lunch time we picked the Grapes at the Vineyard.







The boys loved it!












After that we had our favorite drink.
The rabi.
So good!!


Then some picnic style lunch.




After that I had the chance to get some wine.
This is my last time coming to this winery so I got some wine that I will bring back to the US.
So sad....
Really going to miss everything here in Italy.



All stocked up!


There was a band and so many entertainment for everyone.



The food!


I think the boys had a great time.




Of course me too...



What an amazing day!
Going to miss Grape Harvest, but I'm happy we got to experience this twice!!

Ciao Ciao!!
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment