Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Date Night (Sacile)


It's been such a long time since me and hubby had a date night.
While my mom was here we made sure we did at least once .


We picked Sacile so we don't need to drive!
It was a good idea.

Restaurants here doesn't open until 6-7 pm.
So we hang out at Weiss cafe for a drink before dinner!

They have the nicest spot. Tables by the river made it so romantic
I highly recommend!



For dinner we picked Doppio Zero.
Just at the center.
It was a little confusing trying to find it because its such a little spot!
They have few tables inside and its mostly outside.
Definitely not a kid-friendly sit down restaurant kind of place.
But, I bet they can make it work if you want to!





Started off with Aperol Spritz and beer for hubby!





We picked few appetizers to share.
It was really good!






We split their burger since we didn't want to be miserable with eating too much.
Let me just say that their burger is definitely one of the best I've ever had in Sacile!
Me and hubby are already talking about just getting a take out from there.

I highly recommend guys!




It was such a perfect date night.

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment