Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Milano, Italia


Feels like it was just yesterday when we went to Milan for the first time.
But, for the 3rd time we went back so my mom can visit!

It's beautiful as ever!


But, first. 
We did a lunch stop!
This was the highlight of our day trip.



Jollibee!!!!




I can't believe there's one here in Europe!
The first one here in Italy!


Their menu is different than the Philippine version.
it made a lot of difference but it was still as good as the one from back home.





We are all so happy about this!


After lunch we did our walking tour of Milan.



My beautiful mama by the Duomo.












So happy she's here!
...And it was our last trip here in Italy.
So sad, but I'm really happy that we had the chance to spend time together before we do our
big move back to the US.
I am ready!

















It was an amazing day with my loves.
Going to miss you Milano
Ciao,Ciao!

xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment