Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Creamy Sausage Gnocchi



I love easy Weeknight meal that me, hubby especially the kids will love.
I have been running out of ideas on what to make these days and I know
I have to be more creative especially that the option for take out/delivery is very less.

I'm so glad I found this Recipe.
Very easy to make!!!

Let me know what you guys think!!



Creamy Sausage Gnocchi

Ingredients

  • 1 lb mild ground sausage
  • 1 onion diced
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 2 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 15 oz can garlic and olive oil petite diced tomatoes (any flavor will do)
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1 16 oz pkg gnocchi
  • 2-3 cups spinach
  • 1 1-2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Instructions

  • In skillet over medium high heat add your sausage, onion, garlic and seasonings and saute until browned,
  • Add in your tomatoes, creamy, gnocchi and spinach and heat until gnocchi is cooked, spinach is wilted and some of the cream has reduced (about 8-10 minutes).
  • Stir in your shredded mozzarella cheese until melted.
  • Top with more cheese and parsley if desired.








I hope you are having a good week!!

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment