Monday, March 9, 2020

Italy Lockdown


Hi guys!
How's your weekend going?

It's officially week 4 of Lockdown here in Italy.
The rest of the world just started and its still feels surreal what
we are going through right now. 
I'm pretty sure everyone is aware what is this virus capable of. 

Stay home please. 



I still get to go the Groceries near by our house. 
Which was so nice then hubby gets most of the stuff we need on base. 
I really can't wait for everything to get back to normal guys. 
But, going to be more patient and follow the rules.
It feels like it's getting tighter and tighter everyday.
At this point, I don't know what else can they restrict. 




Anyways, We are okay.
..And thats important.
We are almost running out of things to do but as long as these boys are happy then I'm happy.






I'm grateful we have this little backyard.


When hubby doesn't have work this is where we usually hangout.


Jenga is always fun.











There's no one I'd rather be with. 



I also been doing so much cooking/baking these days so get ready for new Recipes!


You guys remember these cookies that I made few years ago? 


Still as yummy as I remember!




I'm 100% down on making new stuff!!
What do you guys recommend??!!
Share your Favorite recipes on the comment box!

Stay well friends!

xoxo
-Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment