Thursday, August 20, 2020

IHOP


Nothing is more comforting to start the weekend with some IHOP for breakfast. 
It has been almost 4 years since I had this.
Still nothing better.


My week has been better than last week. 
I can say last week was the worst week of my life. 
But, let's focus to this week.
It has been good. 

We just bought a new car.. A mini van.
Perfect for our family.
..And last Wednesday my first born started school again. 

It's definitely been the longest Summer break.
He was so excited to be back.
Of course, us too!


After dropping him off at school we went to IHOP for breakfast. 
My other boy haven't started school yet, we don't know for sure if he will.
But, for now I'm just going to enjoy my alone time with him.



This Tres Leches Pancakes was ahhmazing.
Melt in your mouth and it wasn't crazy sweet. 



Of course some omelette to pair with.


After breakfast we stopped by at the park. 


*sigh
What a crazy month, crazy week. 
I can't believe I went through what I did.

You really don't know how strong you are if strong is your only choice.
One day all the words will come out and I get to explain everything.
For now, just gonna keep healing as much I can. 






I wish you all a good week.

xoxo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment