Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Quarantine Days.

The longest 14 days of our lives!

I guess getting quarantined somewhere else is a different story.
When we got into a lockdown in Italy, It's not as bad because we were
in the comfort of our own home.
All we had to worry about is our food and things to do to keep ourselves entertained. 

This may be the most boring 14 days of our lives...
It was still good family quality time.




The Temporary lodging we stayed at is not as big as the one in Italy.
But, it has the basic stuff we need so thats a good thing.





We got to fill up our fridge before we started that kept as satisfied for at least 4 days so that was good.




Working out was probably the hardest.
Since me and hubby are pretty active.
Hubby doesn't mind not being able to work out.
But.. me? I have to do something.
 We had figure out something to keep ourselves active.

Home workouts it is!




The boys kept theirselves pretty busy too.
So that's a good thing.


..And most of the time we are just on our Gadgets and that's okay.






I did a lot of Yoga more than I ever did lately.
And I feel amazing. 






A lot of amazing food too.
We did few delivery dinners.
I'm so grateful that we can do this. 

Hubby had someone help him get what we need.
We felt bad being needy, but you know what we had no choice.
We are grateful someone is willing to do it.



Charley's!!!!!




My cravings got satisfied a few times this Quarantine days.
Because we definitely cooked a lot more home cooked meals than ever. 


Today is our last day.
We finally get to go out tomorrow.

I have never been this excited in my life.
It's like going out after being lockdown for a few months. 

Stay healthy friends and be careful.

Have a great freaking weekend!!!!


xoxo
-Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment