Friday, August 14, 2020

Exploring Warrensburg, Missouri.


What an amazing weekend it has been!
I can say that it's our "official" first weekend here in Missouri
Since the 2 first weekends was spent inside from being Quarantine. 

I'm so happy we got to explore our new city!



First off, we had to burn some energies.
It's pretty hot in here. 
Almost as the same in Italy.



Hot weather didn't stop us from exploring.




We got to shop for food and things we need.
I tell you, it's so nice when you can get everything you need yourself.
We went to Grocery stores on base and BX. 
It's definitely not as nice as the one overseas but it makes sense why it doesn't have to be crazy big.
Since you can pretty much get everything you need Off base.
It's still a pretty nice base. 
Very nice. 

We picked Chipotle as our "Post-Quarantine meal"
The last time we had this was when we went to Paris few years ago. 
The only difference is here in the US they don't serve margaritas. 
Yessss they serve Margaritas in Paris.
How amazing!!!!!


Anyways, this Burrito bowl was on point. 

Just like what I'm craving for!!!




The next day. 
We went to Walmart to get the stuff we didn't find on base.
It's a pretty busy weekend, Grocery stores are full.
But, everybody wears mask here I only saw a few that doesn't and they are very respectful with the distance so that's good. 

I found this Donut place that serves Boba Milk tea in Warrensburg.
Oh my god. 
It definitely makes me happy.
..And to think that this could be about 5 minutes from our new home 
makes me more happy.




Of course, my favorite flavor.
Taro!
with some Black Boba.



The flavor was on point!



Then we picked up some Hibachi for dinner.
Yup definitely Asian. =)

Hubby didn't have any problem with it.
It's definitely been a while since we had an "American version Asian food"
I like to call it like that because it is really different. 
Yeah, it's not really good if you are on a diet but its good to have it 
once in a while.
Like a cheat meal. =)



Sunday.. 
We got up so early to finally be able to workout.
It's about time. 
With all of this eating, we had to push ourselves to move.





I felt amazing!!
It was such a beautiful weather for a run!




The boys also had their workout while mommy was running. 
Hubby took them to a bigger playground. 
They both loved it.




For dinner...
It was a "no fast food day". 
We had a home cooked meal, Hubby made his awesome Enchiladas. 






Soooo good!!!!




Such a fun weekend. 
Tomorrow we get to see our "possible" new home.
I'm crossing finger, hoping that everything works out and we get to move in on Sept 1st.
I am very excited to decorate and start our new life here in Missouri.
I'm so grateful.
It's been amazing so far. 





Have a good week!!

xoxo
-Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment