Saturday, October 10, 2020

Apple Picking

 

Happy Friday friends!
Another busy week and I'm so glad weekend is here.
We still did a a little bit of organizing/decorating in our house
But we are pretty much done unboxing which is amazing!
We can finally relax some more!

Last weekend, we decided to take a break....enjoy the weekend with family.
We went to Cider hill family orchard!
I found this orchard on facebook even though we had to make reservation
it was okay, it was worth the wait.
I'm so glad we got to go. 

The Apple picking season was almost over I'm so glad we got a chance before it ended.


Cider hill Family orchard is located in Kansas city.
I highly recommend!
It was such a beautiful orchard!





There was only Granny smith apples left for picking and that was okay as long as we got to pick!



It was me and the boys first time picking apples!




My handsome husband.


It was a hot Fall day.
I'm still getting used to unpredictable Midwest weather. 
It was okay.





I think the boys loved it!



Apples for days!!!



I mean..
How beautiful is this location???



I'm so happy I found this place.
This might be a new Fall tradition.
Maybe next year we will make reservation earlier.








Great day with the family. 

Wish you all a good weekend!

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment