Saturday, October 3, 2020

Found a new favorite (Trader Joe!)


After our first shopping in Trader joe last month I just knew that I have to go back!
I think I just found a new favorite store. 
This store is pretty awesome. 
An hour drive and I think its worth it!





The line was pretty long like the first time but the waiting was not bad. 






We explored and got a lot of new stuff we haven't tried!



I love how there's so many fall stuff!!




Drink for the drive back home.
It was good!


So far everything we had was good.
The chili onion was the bomb, the appetizers was good too.
Of course, the wines was so good!!
I will update when I try the other stuff. ;)



I also picked up some flowers.
I miss getting fresh ones and Trader Joe's Flowers remind me of flowers I get in Italy.

It was a pretty good day!
Our stuff finally came this week and its going to be a busy day of unpacking.
It's okay, I'm ready and excited to have everything we need.
Its going to be awesome. 

Have a great week!!

xoxo
-Jen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment