Monday, October 19, 2020

Instant Pot Sinigang

 

Hello Friends!!!

Remember the first Instant pot dish that we made?

We love it so much, we thought it was amazing. 
I've been seeing this cookbook on facebook so I went ahead and bought it.



This recipe book has all the Recipes for making Filipino dishes in your Instant pot.
To veggies, to meat and everything you can think of.





The first dish I made is Pork sinigang!
It's perfect for the weather right now. 





I have been so curious how it would turn out.
The instructions was easy to follow and of course you can add or lessen the ingredients that are asked for.




All the veggies!







Over all, it was ahmaazing. 
I highly recommend this cookbook.
I know how you guys love my Sinigang recipe.

If you want to try it with your Instant Pot.
I recommend this recipe book.

Here's the link for it.
I got it from Amazon.

Enjoy!!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment