Monday, April 12, 2021

Birthday Dinner.


Had an amazing Birthday Dinner at home last weekend.
It was all I wanted and more. 

I love that it was on a perfect day, Sunday!
Our usual Family day.



I have the Best Birthday Present I can't wait to show you guys!




Started off with a Charcuterie Board.

 I saw this Rose Salami all over the internet so I had to make it!
Very easy to make even though it was tricky to keep it together.
Had to hold it a little longer so it will stay.
Funny how some Instructions on other Blogs didn't mention that.

Maybe its just me but I thought I should mention it.





Hubby's cute set up!
He worked so hard today and I love all of his efforts to  make my day perfect.

He is the best Husband!


We had grilled food, my FAVORITE!
I mean you guys know.. I can do this everyday if we can.


Steaks fresh from the Butcher shop in town, Shrimp Scallops and veggies kebab for the main.





I also made these Double Baked Potatoes.
Recipe will have to come later because I forgot to put in the Bacon.

If my husband didn't notice it was missing it won't make it to the plate. haha!
Don't drink too much while cooking.. a little advice. hahaha!!



The potatoes were good!
It still made it on the plate! haha!

The Steak were amazing!!





This is me dreaming that I'm 23. haha!


I picked Ice cream cake.
It was nice to have so many options for food now that
we are back in the US.

It was such a great day with my little family.

Couldn't be more perfect.

xoxo
-Jen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment