Saturday, April 17, 2021

Zydecos Southern Soul and Cajun Cuisine (Take-out)


We loved Zydecos so much that after eating last month. (Zydecos)
We are having some again this month.

They have so much good stuff in their Menu that we wanna try all of them!

We didn't feel like eating out so we just got a Take-out.
They were so nice and fast.



The Catfish meal.
So full of flavor.
I loved it!!



We ordered Fried Okra and Popcorn shrimp for Appetizer.

Both amazing!



Hubby wanted their Pork Tenderloin Sandwich 
Too bad they didn't have it.
Another reason to go back.

So Hubby had their Fried Chicken Sandwich.
Hubby were not too crazy about it.
It was OK.




I had my first Beignets!
I have been wanting to try this for a long long time.
Whatever that sauce is.. was sooo good!

I Highly recommend!!!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment